The term ‘HEYLO’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Heylo Ltd, the owner of the website heylocase.com [the ‘Website’], whose registered company address is:
Heylo Ltd, Durfold Place, Mayes Lane, Horsham RH12 3SG.
Registered in England & Wales no.08650085
Our contact email address is: email@example.com
1.1 Cookies are text-only pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive or other website-browsing equipment for record-keeping purposes. Cookies allow the website to remember important information that will make your use of the site more convenient.
1.3 Session Cookies, also called Transient Cookies, are erased when you leave a website.
1.4 Persistent Cookies remain in the Cookie file of your browser for longer (they usually have expiration dates of one to two years). When you visit a website and set choices or preferences, persistent Cookies may be used to remember these options.
1.5 Use the options in your web browser if you do not wish to receive a Cookie or if you wish to set your browser to notify you when you receive a Cookie. You can easily delete any Cookies that have been installed in the Cookie folder of your browser.
2. Personal Information We Collect About You
When you access and move around the Website, register an Account with HEYLO or purchase a Product from HEYLO, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
- a username and password;
- name, date of birth, age and sex;
- billing and delivery addresses, email address and phone number(s);
- Payment Method (typically credit card or debit card) details;
- your Images and other User Content;
- correspondence with and from HEYLO;
- your preferences about receiving communications from HEYLO;
- information about your use of HEYLO, including your browsing and online purchasing activities; and details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity.
In order to take advantage of some of our services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address if you wish to send a product to them as a gift). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the Services for which the information was supplied.
3. Our Use of Your Personal Information
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us.
When you sign up to HEYLO and agree to our terms and conditions, we need to process certain data that allows HEYLO:
- to provide the HEYLO service to you in accordance with our agreement;
- to create personalised products selected by you;
- to associate your account, and your Product purchases, with you, and to verify your identity;
- to tailor aspects of HEYLO (including its search function and offers) to you;
- to process payments you make for products;
- to pass your product order for manufacture/printing by third party manufacturers/printers engaged by us;
- to pass your product order for fulfilment by third party fulfilment houses engaged by us;
- to pass your product order for delivery by third party deliverers engaged by us;
- to provide customer support and improve your customer experience;
- to contact you by email and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and “push” notification) in relation to the products or services you have purchased.
For legitimate business reasons we might also process your data for customer satisfaction and customer experience improvement purposes, such as by analysing data we hold about you, and combining it with data held by third parties, in order to discern your interests, demography and other factors, and in consequence to offer goods and services that are likely to have the greatest value to you. We would also use this data in connection with the prevention and detection of fraud and other crime.
Credit card information is transmitted over a secure SSL-encrypted connection to our payment processor and stored in a PCI Service Provider Level 1-compliant datacentre until the transaction is completed, at which point it is removed entirely unless you have requested to store your credit card details securely at the processor for future transactions. No credit card information is stored on our servers.
We may use automatically collected and anonymous information about your use of the Website. For example, we may automatically log which parts of the Website you access, which web browser you use and the website from which you linked to HEYLO. You cannot be identified from any of this information. It enables us to compile statistics about the use of the Website, and to help target aspects of the Website and advertising to you more accurately.
4. Disclosing Your Personal Data
To enable us to provide our service, we share data with the following categories of organisations:
- Information technology (hardware and software) companies
- Payment processing companies
- Fulfilment, distribution, delivery and courier services
- Fraud prevention companies;
We will not share your data with any other categories of organisation without your permission unless:
We are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
We wish to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements to which you are party, or to protect our rights, property, safety, customers, or others.
5. International Transfers
We may transfer personal data that we collect from you to third party data processors located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). Please be aware that countries outside the EEA may not offer the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom; however, we always require that third party data processors deal with and store your personal data in accordance with this privacy notice and GDPR. Any transfers are done in accordance with the standards laid down by the EU Commission and/or decisions of the European Court of Justice.
6. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data to fulfil the purposes we collected it for.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
7. Your Rights
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) you have a number of rights you can exercise over your data. Your rights are:
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
For more information, please visit the ICO website.
8. Third-Party Links
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. In addition, please note that emails, messages sent via your web browser, and other similar means of communication with us are not encrypted. We strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information you share with us.
We believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We have security measures in place to protect our database of users and access to this database is restricted internally. However, there are things we can all do to help stay safe and secure online:
- ensure no-one else uses HEYLO through your Account;
- log off or exit from your HEYLO Account when not using it;
- keep your password or other access information secret;
We will never ask you to confirm the details of your Account or Payment Method by email or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.